Saturday, June 13, 2015

For those who have been forgiven much shall never forgot God's mercy extended to them

How I love when a person shares the depths of themselves, where they've been and how God rescued them from their pit of sin, without fear of ridicule or being rejected by man who is equally sinful. When they are real and honest and able to share their pasts and the struggles that tried to defeat them. When they set aside the fear of what others may think or say about who they once were, and they honor God by sharing their testimonies. God's given you a story (a testimony) to share with others. He's placed people in your life that need to hear it, they need to see the freedom and what God's transforming power looks like in your life, through the victories he's helped you accomplish. One thing I pray often is: God, never let me get so far away from my sin that I forget where I came from, or the rags I wore when you rescued me. I was a wreck, but you saw the beauty buried within and your love transformed my life. Jesus got ahold of my heart and breathed new life into me. He renewed my mind with the word of God. He gave me a crown for my rags and welcomed me into his family. That's the power of amazing grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment